ProBios Plus Compost
ProBios Plus compost is a universal microbiological product based on the live fermentation bacteria, which:
- Rapidly decomposes and composts green waste from gardens and orchards.
- Composts the organic waste form the household.
- Accelerates decomposition of the rotten straw, hay and leaves, all kinds of manure turning it into a valuable organic
- Garden compost bin: 1 liter of preparation diluted in 10 liters of water per 1 m3 of waste.
- Composting of manure, rotten straw and hay: 10 liters composting 1 m3 of waste.
Probios Plus for garden
Probios Plus for garden is solution composed of lactic acid live bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes and 19 herbal extract.
Used with M-5 it helps to combat fungal leaf and fruit diseases as well as deters insects (phytophthora, diprionidae,
Use the solution for:
- detering plant insects (flies, snails, phytophthoras)
- avoiding plant fungal diseases
- avoiding fruit and vegetable rips & cracks (after rain)
- conditioning soil, especially before planting new plants
When to spray: spring-autumn at least once every 2-3 weeks
When to water: spring-autumn at least once a month.
Solution is permitted to use in ecological gardens, is not harmful for people, animals and plants and is 100% biodegradable.
- Soil conditioning
- Decomposes leftovers after yield
- Strengthens natural plant immunity to disease and insects
M-5 Plus - universal microbiological solution for:
- Prevent insect spread (spittlebug larvae, hidden creep, spring cabbage fly, snails)
- Prevent diseases originated from mold
- Soil pathogen removal
- Soil detoxication from chemical solutions that were used for plant protection
Solution is safe for humans and pets and is 100% bio-degradable. It does not contain pesticides and it is not genetically
1-2l of M-5 Plus solution to be mixes with 10-20l Probios solution and combined with 300-400l water. Used for spraying
Caution: Spaying should be done when it is overcast, before rain or in the evening.
Disclaimer: Supplier, manufacturer or distributor is not responsible if solution is not used according to direction.